Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Business Coach by Star Sosa

The Business Coach – or how I succeeded in business while having a great time!

After twenty years of self employment, I’d like to say I’m responsible for all my successes but that wouldn’t entirely be the truth. Many of you who have your own businesses will agree that there are times where you wonder when the rest of the world is going to recognize that you don’t know what you’re doing! We all have our crises of confidence and most of us to a good job of faking it.

I didn’t set out to be self employed and I didn’t study business in college. However, here I am and I’m finding that the typing and clerical and bookkeeping training I had have served me much better in the long-run that all the English lit and political science classes I took in college. With that in mind, I will say this, my biggest success, prior to now, was simply surviving in business for over twenty years, so I guess I’ve been doing something right.

One of the best decisions I’ve made was to hire an Action Business Coach. I met Reggie Shropshire at a Chamber of Commerce seminar he hosted about two years ago. After agreeing to a free introductory coaching session, I impulsively decided to hire him to mentor me on a regular basis. It was a large commitment both of money and time. However, it has paid off better than any other investment I can think of and continues to be worth every penny.

Reggie provided me with systems and techniques I never considered before. He introduced me to a great business community of local people who support and help me through my day to day issues and kept me accountable on many levels to continue to develop, grow and produce. That said, my business is better than ever. I have a great new location, more customers, clearer and more effective systems, a wonderful new staff and a community of peers. Most of all, I love what I do, I look forward to coming to work in the morning and so do the people I work with, even though we may be working harder than we ever had. Possibilities exist now, that I never considered. Like having a successful gallery and jewelry store and not having to work every day in it.

If you’d like to learn more about Reggie and Action Coaching click on this link to see his promotional video. It was produced by another member of the Action Community, Lifestage Videography. They did an outstanding job and I really enjoyed being able to participate. You’ll see me and several members of Reggie’s coaching clientele, speaking about the specific benefits of working with him. Feel free to contact me directly if you’d like more information, 910-256-2323.

Click on the link below to go to Life Stage Videography. Scroll down to see the Business Coach Video.

http://www.blog.lifestagevideography.com/

2 comments:

QuickTrainer, Inc. said...

We LOVE Reggie too!!! He's the bomb!

synjones said...

I have read the above article its great about having the self employment.There are most of them living they life by doing self employment,by this not only they can live but they are give the opportunity to others also.
==============================
Synjones

How to Retain Your Super Star Managers